To date, the Foundation has provided funding for:
- Lodging for families to be with Troopers injured in the line of duty
- Awards recognizing DPS employees for valor and length of service
- Signage dedicating Texas highways to Troopers killed in the line of duty
- Water for hundreds of personnel engaged in Operation Strong Safety along the south Texas border
The Foundation is here to help whenever needed and provides funding on a case-by-case basis.
- Helping DPS Families
- Thousands of DPS personnel are deployed in the storm’s path. Many of these first responders, emergency operations personnel and administrative staff live in the affected area and have been personally impacted by the devastation. They continue working to save lives, not knowing what home, if any, they will have to return to.
- The Texas DPS Foundation assists DPS families experiencing a hardship as a result of emergencies, tragedies, and catastrophes. This is one of those times. Resources are currently being deployed to help DPS families who have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey. We need your help to help DPS families.
- Your donation to the Texas DPS Foundation can help with needs like lodging and transportation expenses, as well as storm clean-up, recovery and beyond. We are working closely with DPS to identify employees in need and how to best help as quickly as possible in this current situation.
Every dollar counts and will make a difference in the lives of DPS families!
Make a donation online at:
Mail your donation to:
Texas DPS Foundation
9600 Escarpment Blvd., Suite #46
Austin, TX 78749
- 2017-2018 Scholarship Information
- The DPS Foundation is proud to announce the 2017-2018 Academic Year Scholarship Recipients. The following 10 outstanding scholarship recipients were selected from a group of over 100 applicants. Each will receive a $5,000 scholarship to further their educational goals. We wish them the best of luck!
- 2016-2017 Scholarship Information
- The DPS Foundation is proud to announce the 2016-2017 Academic Year Scholarship Recipients. The following 10 outstanding scholarship recipients were selected from a group of 100 applicants. Each will receive a $5,000 scholarship to further their educational goals. We wish them the best of luck!